Skip to main content

Transfer Requests

Students whose home school is Independence High School but wish to transfer to a different school within the East Side Union High School District must submit an Intra-District Transfer.  All transfer requests will be reviewed by both the home school as well as the requested school.  Families will be notified of the decision.


For more information about the transfer process, please visit our district website.


To apply for an Intra-District transfer online, click here.


Hard Copies of Intra-District Transfer Requests must be submitted to Ms. Shelby Edwards.

English | Spanish | Vietnamese